Welcome to my crazy world!

Hello and welcome!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hi Guys!!  Its Thursday evening, and its ******** cold here!!  We've been relatively lucky this year, and have had little snow.  The reason it didnt snow much this year is because we paid for a snow removal service this year.  I dont feel ripped off though, I think of it as insurance...If I pay someone to shovel the snow, it wont snow, and is that such a bad thing?  Its like paying for it not to snow...and my friends, I would pay for that!  I know, I'm living in the wrong country if I dont want snow...but I like the country!!

So I thought I would show you a picture of one of my favourite houses in the neighbourhood.  Its really quite an interesting house, and it was actually built in bits and pieces, but blended in so you cant really tell that it has changed quite a bit over time.  Its called the Udell-Hamilton house.  Isnt it beautiful?  Actually if you live in Canada, you may have seen it in a Canadian Tire commercial this Christmas, but they just zoomed in near the door and you probably wouldnt have recognized it.  However, if you really want to get a good look at it closer...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyNy5lj2jkQ  Fear the day...  Eeerrie!!! 

The house backs onto a senior citizens home, and when they filmed this commercial, the seniors werent aware it was a film shoot, they just thought crazy people moved in and needless to say, the town received numerous phone calls from concerned residents warning them of the strange behavior...  I wont tell you what the behavior was...you'll just have to watch the video...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to make a comment, I LOVE hearing from you!