Welcome to my crazy world!

Hello and welcome!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

EASTER WREATH

Well I couldn't swallow my morning coffee this morning.  Less than a week from Easter, and I hadn't even put a spring-y, Easter-y wreath on my front door!  In fact, I just took down the St. patricks day signs off my front door last week (I hear you gasping!  Don't judge, don't judge!).  

I know none of you need a tutorial on wreath decorating, so I thought I would give a step by step photo tutorial on my project:

First things first…

Then, I got my stuff together…

















Ta Da!  Easter wreath!  Next week I'll pop off the nest, and glue on some silk rosebuds I had made a while ago.  

Time to paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to make a comment, I LOVE hearing from you!