Welcome to my crazy world!

Hello and welcome!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Miss Hannigan has style!

I    L-O-V-E   Y-O-U   M-I-S-S    H-A-N-N-I-G-A-N!!!

I was just watching one of my favourite movies (the 1982 Annie) with my kids.  I've always loved Carol Burnett, since I was a little kid, and I especially loved her cast as Miss Hannigan, but tonight I was just loving her style!  From her dresses, to her beads, to that amazing romantic bedroom of hers.   Talk about shabby chic, but not todays 'shabby chic' of pastels and whites, a more old world shabby chic.

Amazing fabrics, romance, moody colours, WOW, hard to believe all this in an orphanage during the depression.

Can you believe I couldn't find one image of her bedroom on the internet?  Anyway, if you all get a chance to see this movie (which everyone should watch at least 100 times!) keep an eye on the sets (and Carols wardrobe!).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to make a comment, I LOVE hearing from you!