Welcome to my crazy world!

Hello and welcome!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Goals...

One of my Goals for 2012 is to write more posts.  I actually do a lot of crafty things, baking, cooking, etc… I mean to take photos of them (Santa even brought me a fancy new camera for Christmas so I wouldn't have to just use my lovely lovely iPhone).

However, ever since I got my new camera, I haven't crafted!  Well thats not true, I painted a beautiful vintage luggage rack a lovely shade of french grey with white trim.  It really turned out quite nice.  Will have to photograph!

Anyway, last few weeks I have been running around taking my kids on auditions.  For the last year and a bit my three kids have wanted to try their hands at acting.  They have actually been taking drama classes for the last 3 years with a very respected seasoned Canadian Actress.

My daughter was in a national commercial shot last february which was just rereleased (can you spell R E S I D U A L S?), and a smaller internet commercial for a health clinic.  Last summer my oldest son shot a great music video for an amazing young local talent called Diamond Rings, and he just got cast in an insurance commercial!  It will shoot sometime this week!  Again, no crafting or camera exercising.  But I guess while I love painting, crafting, JUNKING, etc…I love my kids more, and what makes them happy makes me happy.


Remember this face!

Updating goals for 2012…JUST KEEP SWIMMING...

1 comment:

  1. I saw the title of your blog...LOVE! One of me and mom's fave movies too.

    "I lost my hand...I lost my girl!"

    ♥Linsey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make a comment, I LOVE hearing from you!