Welcome to my crazy world!

Hello and welcome!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

This weeks finds!!!


Lookie lookie!!  Who says Value Village only has junk!  Sometimes theres treasure, unfortunately the treasure is usually hugely overpriced.  These weren't a 'bargain' but a good price for what they are none the less.  Look at that beautiful periwinkle colour!  Just lovely!  Homer Laughlins Skyline dishes which somebody must have kept for special occasions because there is hardly a scratch on them.  The large platter has a small chip on the back but for $5, I couldn't refuse it, even if just for display.

Isn't this a gorgeous pearlized lucite purse?  I'm not sure of the manufacturer, but I think I got it for a real deal at $5.99!  Its in pretty perfect condition, except for a small discolouration under the silver filigree pattern on the front bottom.  Quite pleased with myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to make a comment, I LOVE hearing from you!