Welcome to my crazy world!

Hello and welcome!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Chuckeeees in LUVVVVV

Ok, some may find my clown creepy (stop emailing me, I know who you are!!!).  But I LUV clowns, and actually find them to be quite quirky.  So, thats why I just couldnt wait to display my find from two weeks ago.  I had Mr. Loretta hang my shelf, and here's a photo!!  I promise I will add more stuff to my shelf, and rearrange (I used to be a merchandiser), so it looks just right.  The plastic bags did eventually come off their heads.  The same day, from a different thrift shop, I found vintage cupcake toppers with the same clown heads (how freakin insane!!), I'll just have to figure out how to display them!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am soooo jealous. No, really, I am laughing so hard...what a great display. I will be back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make a comment, I LOVE hearing from you!